We’re about to share with you 10 reasons why Local SEO is an absolute must-have for your business right now.
One thing you’ll get to know about us is that we are very statistics-based and fact driven here at AP3X and as a result, we’ve managed to source what we believe are the most powerful Local SEO statistics from a variety of different reputable sources online.
We think you’ll be pretty humbled by these facts.
So, let’s get to it then shall we?!
10. Did you know that 74% of people who search for something local on their phone, ended up visiting that business the very same day (Google)
9. Searches with the term ‘near me’ in them have grown 150% faster than traditional, local based searches (Google)
8. 47% of consumers read 3-5 pieces of content created by a business before speaking to a sales person from that business (Junto)
7. A staggering 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engines (Junto)
5. Get this, 29% of people search for local businesses at least once a week (Webfx)
4. 61% of mobile searches are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile friendly site (Hubspot Marketing Statistics)
3. 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information (Hubspot)
2. An absolutely whopping 86% of people look up the location of a business on Google Maps (Social Media Today)
1. 72% of consumers say that online search is their choice in finding information about local businesses (Social Media Today)
Well, it should be – they are some ludicrously powerful stats which as we said, further go to support the necessity for your business to be have a dedicated Digital Partner just like us.
Take statistic number 1 – 72% of consumers say that online search is their choice in finding information about local businesses.
Surely it makes sense to have your online presence be optimised correctly, so that you are amongst the first businesses that people see, when they are looking for the very same services that you actually deliver on.
Don’t Delay Reaching Your Online Potential
Either call us on 01702567088 or fill in the form below and we will be in touch within 24 hours.